Friday Fancies

Here are some of the things I'm loving this week.



The feeling of Autumn in the air.   The leaves haven't started to turn here yet, but there's a definite hint of Autumn the last few mornings.  I have to say, I can't wait for it to arrive fully.  We've actually had a pretty good summer, but I'm ready for a change now.  I'm looking forward to pretty dresses, cosy cardigans and boots. 





These structured baskets.   I could definitely do with making a few of these to store all the components of my current projects while they're on the go.





It's a little bit early yet, but I'll be making some of these Christmas pudding cookies in December.




Michael J. Fox.  Being a teenager in the 1980's I always loved Michael J. Fox, but I've recently read both his autobiographies and now I love him even more.  The way he has dealt with his Parkinson's disease is positively inspirational.

And finally, a cat in a scarf.  How cute is this?


Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing a wonderful post.. Enjoyed it..love the baskets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Kitteh in a scarf! That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read MJF's autobiography years ago - it was very moving. I will have to look out for the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second one has one section I found hard going as it concentrates on US politics, but the rest of it is as good as the first. Definitely worth a read.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, every one is read and appreciated. It means a lot to me that you take the time to read and comment on my posts.